Brandon Mid-Back Pain Management Clinic | St. Pete Middle Back Therapy
The fast-paced lifestyles of today have taken their toll in causing many people to suffer from mid back pain. Currently, back pain is the number one cause of disability in those aged 19-45 and is the second leading cause of missed work days. Total annual costs for back pain in the US alone are estimated to be in excess of $60 billion.
Contributing Factors of Low Back Pain and Mid Back Pain:
- overall increases in work demands
- overall decreases in physical activity
- increases in prolonged sitting (at the desk, in the car, in front of the television)
- lack of periodic spinal checkups and preventative care
- failure to seek immediate care following injury
- failure to receive adequate treatment for back injuries (i.e. medications only without proper rehabilitation of tissues)
- poor postural habits and lifting techniques
Our treatment of upper back pain primarily focus on the cause of your problems, which not only results in rapid and effective pain-relief, but most importantly, minimizes the chance of future back problems.
Find out more information about our neck and back pain doctors located in Brandon and St. Petersburg and how they can help you with low back pain, neck pain, headaches, and sports injuries. Contact Tampa Bay Spine & Injury today to make an appointment and start on your path to pain-free living.
We have two locations to serve you:
Brandon, FL (813) 381-3852
St. Petersburg, FL (727) 898-3852